TagsAFC Bournemouth Arsenal Aston Villa Bayern Munich Bertrand Traore Bojan Bournemouth Bruno Martins Indi Callum Wilson Charlie Adam Chelsea Crystal Palace Dionatan Teixeira Dom Telford Doncaster Rovers Erik Pieters Everton False 9 Gary O'Neil Geoff Cameron Gianelli Imbula Glen Johnson Glenn Whelan Hannover Ibrahim Affelay Inter Milan Jack Butland Jakob Haugaard Joe Allen Joe Hart Johan Cruyff Jon Walters Jordon Ibe Joselu Jose Mourinho Jurgen Klopp Lee Grant Leicester Liverpool Mame Biram Diouf Manchester City Manchester Utd Marc Muniesa Marco van Ginkel Marc Wilson Mark Hughes Marko Arnautovic Mark Waddington Match of the Day Michael Oliver Mike Dean Moha El Ouriachi N'Golo Kante Norwich Peter Crouch Petr Cech Phil Bardsley Philipp Wollscheid Quique Sanchez Flores Robert Huth Romelu Lukaku Ryan Shawcross Sam Allardyce Sergio Molina Spurs Stephen Ireland Steven Nzonzi Sunderland Swansea City Switzerland Tony Pulis Watford West Brom Wilfried Bony Xherdan Shaqiri
Tag Archives: Marko Arnautovic
1) This is getting embarrassing now When you go into a game actively expecting to lose 4-0, something is badly wrong. At the end of a week when the world lost Prince, Stoke partied not like it was 1999, but … Continue reading
1) Heavy weather against the worst team in the league As a current resident of the nation’s second city, I was thoroughly looking forward to SCFC hammering another nail into Aston Villa’s already suitably secure coffin.
1) A frustrating afternoon In an age when people bang on about the ‘gentrification’ of football (which I think means more families at grounds and less stabbings, boooo!) it’s good to know we still have at least one genuine rivalry … Continue reading
1) The favourites upset the underdogs Do not adjust your sets. Stoke City played at home against a team below them in their table, and they actually won…and pretty comfortably at that.
1) 93 minutes of insanity It’s not enormously fashionable to invoke Alton Towers at the moment, but during my youth in the early 90s, the box office ride at Staffordshire’s foremost adventure park was the Corkscrew.
1) A win surprising in its lack of surprise “This man is magic. He scores goals that others simply dream of!” The fact that, 22 years on, every Stoke fan still remembers Alan Parry’s commentary (while conveniently forgetting that we … Continue reading
1) Majesty, thy name is Stoke City Let’s lay it all out on the line here. In 25 years, I have never seen Stoke City play football of that quality.
1) Yes mate! Six points in two weeks! A first away win! And saints be praised, a clean sheet! After a frustrating and at times worrying start to the season, everything seems to be coming up Stokie.
1) A sunny start before gloom gathers once more Good fun this football business isn’t it? Saturday afternoon felt like being given free ice cream and then kicked hard in the nuts.